Dr. IIseok Eddie Oh, Department Head
Admission to a graduate program is granted by the Dean of Graduate Studies upon the recommendation of the department. Applications for admission are accepted throughout the year. Candidates are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible to ensure consideration for the semester desired.
- Application fee
- Official Bachelor’s transcript – from a regionally accredited university
- An official copy of the aptitude portion (General) of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) must be submitted to the Graduate School through the Educational Testing Service.
- Professional Resume
Program of Graduate Work in Technology Management
Graduate studies in Technology Management are designed to prepare graduates for career advancement and career enhancement in domestic and global technology-intensive businesses and industrial enterprises.
Graduates of the Master of Science in the Technology Management program at Texas A&M University will:
- evaluate and defend leadership and organizational strategies associated with technology-intensive enterprises;
- summarize and explain organizational development and strategies common to technology-intensive enterprises;
- formulate and assemble component ideas in order to successfully execute a project plan; and
- analyze information in order to formulate effective solutions;
Note: The Department reserves the right to suspend from the program any student who in the judgment of the departmental graduate committee, does not meet the professional expectations of the field.
Engineering & Technology
B.S., M.S., East Texas State University; Ph.D., Colorado State University.
B.S., New Mexico State University; M.S., Stanford University; Ed.D, Texas A&M University-Commerce
Jerry D. Parish
A.S, Grayson County College; B.S., M.Ed., Ed.D., East Texas State University.